COVID 19 – UPDATE
North office is NOW OPEN with reduced days of Tuesday to Friday. We welcome new and current patients to book an appointment with us.
Lakeshore Office IS NOW OPEN with reduced days of Tuesday to Friday. We welcome new and current patients to book an appointment with us.
New Things to Expect at Your Next Appointment
The great thing about dentistry is that our environment already followed very strict infection control guidelines before Covid-19, so not a lot has changed with respect to preparation of the rooms, the treatment itself and the sterilization of instruments.
- Our waiting room is temporarily closed. When you arrive for your appt, you are asked to text the office or knock on the door. Normally, arriving early is good but you will need to wait in your car or outside until we are ready for you. We are doing our best to ensure that patients are not arriving or leaving at the same time. To ensure social distancing and to limit people in our common areas, you may need wait extra time outside or in the treatment room until the area is clear.
- Upon entry, you must wear a mask and use the hand sanitizer provided;
- Your temperature will be taken;
- Completion of a Covid-19 Questionnaire is required – any ‘yes’ responses will require the patient to rebook their appointment;
- You will be brought in right away to the treatment room;
- There are now temporary doors on each room – no it is not a meat locker of horror movie!
- Your mask can be removed once sitting in the chair
- All aspects of treatment remain the same, we just might look a little bit different!
- As we wore face shields & gowns before depending on procedures, you will see us wearing them all the time now.
- Wearing your mask and washing your hands or using hand sanitizer are required prior to leaving the room and your mask must be worn in all common spaces;
- For any payments, Debit or Credit Card is preferred but we are accepting Cash if needed;
- No appointment cards will be given out so we ask that you put your next appointment into your phone calendar;
All door handles, pens, counter tops & washroom are wiped down with a high level disinfectant after every use.
If you have any questions about our Covid-19 Protocols or Policies, we are happy to review these with you and provide any additional information.
We look forward to seeing you!
-Campus Dental Lakeshore + North
Smile! You’re in good hands.
Although our offices are located on/near the college we are open to both students and the public!
We would like to welcome you to our office. We take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health. Our practice is devoted to comprehensive and preventive patient care.
We believe our patients should have as much information as possible in order to make important, informed decisions regarding their oral health and treatment options. We also encourage you to get to know your insurance, how it works and what you are covered for.
We operate as an Independent Dental Hygiene Clinic but also offer a full range of dental services. As a dental hygiene clinic, we are able to offer you preventive services (teeth cleanings, polishing, exams) at a lower fee than a general dentist’s office. In no way does this compromise your standard or level of care, it simply enables you to get more out of your insurance, meaning less out-of-pocket expense for you.
Our patients are our most important asset, and we strive to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships with all of our patients. Your referrals are welcome and appreciated. We look forward to seeing you!
48 hours notice is now required for all cancellations or rescheduling of appointments. You are subject to a $50 cancellation fee if you cancel under 48 hours or do not show up for your scheduled appointment. There can be a long wait for appointments so we ask this as a courtesy so that someone else may take your spot if you can not make it.
This policy is posted at our front desk as well as on the appointment card you receive when booking your appointment.
We are conveniently located with two locations both at North and Lakeshore Campuses. We welcome not only students and staff but any members of the community. We have evening appointments available to help accommodate everyone’s schedules.